Audience Development Marketing Coordinator
About lebhar friedman
Lebhar-Friedman is both a storied publishing firm and a wholly new media company. We think of ourselves as a 92 year-old start-up. LF is deeply committed to serving the retail industry with best-in-class media brands, content products, and technology across all devices and channels. We empower our people to make decisions and run with their ideas. As one of our corporate goals is to know more about retail executive information preferences than anyone on the planet, this role will be at the center of that initiative.
Lebhar-Friedman is seeking an Audience Development Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This creative individual will be focused on driving growth by developing and implementing innovative strategies to drive brand awareness, buzz and conversions for our website, social pages, events and newsletter and print subscription programs through multi-channel efforts.
- Create solutions to drive more website visitors through social media, newsletters, natural search, and paid traffic acquisition channels
- Grow print and newsletter subscription through multichannel efforts (including email, social, telemarketing, on-site promotions)
- Create and manage new audience growth programs for newsletters, social media, website and print through email, social, SEM, SEO, backlinks, and events
- Create and execute email campaigns for new acquisition, reengagement and cross brand promotions
- 1-3 years experience in consumer or content marketing
- Strong grasp of social platforms and how difference audiences are consuming data – paid social advertising experience needed
- Prior experience creating and implementing solutions to drive more visitors through social media, newsletters, natural search and paid traffic acquisition
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics products
- HTML coding experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, contact Linda Moi at email@example.com.